What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Designed to give you that professionalism look combined with a powerful corporate presence
- Footer content areas for infos like disclaimer and legal
- Easy CSS Johnson box for bonuses or product modules info
- Comes with matching order button with credit card logos
- Customizable – Edit header and use your own background
- Two different layout styles – with or without sidebar
- Use sidebar for testimonials or other content
- Comes in two different colors – blue and red
- Separate Photoshop PSD source files included
- Sub-headline with Cufon text replacement
- Getting Started With Mighty Minisite
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Mighty Minisite scores 74.92/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.NicheSiteTemplates.net/CB/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: NicheSiteTemplates.net you’ll also be taken through to NicheSiteTemplates.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)